College Profile: Angelina College
Angelina College is a community college located in Lufkin, Texas, with a branch campus in nearby Nacogdoches, Texas, and a future location in Crockett, Texas As defined by the Texas Legislature, the official service area of Angelina College is the following: all of Angelina, Houston, Nacogdoches, Polk, Sabine, San Augustine, Trinity, and Tyler Counties,
the Alto and Wells school districts, located within Cherokee County,
the Burkeville and Newton school districts, located within Newton County,
the Jasper Independent School District, located within Jasper County,
the Coldspring-Oakhurst and Shepherd school districts, located within San Jacinto County (note that the Texas Education Code has Shepherd misspelled as "Shepard"),
the portion of the Brookeland Independent School District located within Newton and Jasper Counties,
the portion of the Colmesneil Independent School District located within Jasper County, and
the portion of the Trinity Independent School District located within Walker County.
936-633-5291 (financial aid)
||5,000 - 9,999|
|Title IV Eligibility
||Participates in Title IV federal financial aid programs|
College Student Services Offered
||Academic/career counseling service|
||Employment services for students||Yes
||Placement services for completers|
||On-campus day care for students' children||
College Special Learning Opportunities
||Distance learning opportunities|
||ROTC: Air Force||
Sources: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Angelina College Website
Admissions Considerations & Recommendations
|Open admission policy
|Admission test scores
|TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language
Applicants (most recent fall period)
Admissions (most recent fall period)
Percentage of Students Submitting Test Scores
SAT Percentile Scores
ACT Percentile Scores
Percentage Receiving Financial Aid
Average Amount of Financial Aid Received
Average Tuition for Full-Time Undergraduates
Average Tuition for Full-Time Graduates
Comprehensive Fee for Full-Time Undergraduates
Per Credit Hour Charge for Part-Time Undergraduates
Per Credit Hour Charge for Part-Time Graduates
||Student Body Size||Yes
||Total Dormitory Capacity|
College Levels Offered
||Less than one year certificate||Yes
||One but less than two years certificate|
||Two but less than 4 years certificate|
All Academic Programs
- Art/Art Studies, General.
- Biology/Biological Sciences, General.
- Business/Commerce, General.
- Child Care and Support Services Management.
- Communication Studies/Speech Communication and Rhetoric.
- Criminal Justice/Police Science.
- Data Processing and Data Processing Technology/Technician.
- Diesel Mechanics Technology/Technician.
- Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts, General.
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician.
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic).
- Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology.
- General Studies.
- Human Services, General.
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training (LPN, LVN, Cert.
- Mathematics, General.
- Music, General.
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant.
- Physics, General.
- Pre-Law Studies.
- Pre-Pharmacy Studies.
- Real Estate.
- Science, Technology and Society.
- Speech and Rhetorical Studies.
- Welding Technology/Welder.
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science, General.
- Automobile/Automotive Mechanics Technology/Technician.
- Business Administration and Management, General.
- Business/Office Automation/Technology/Data Entry.
- Child Development.
- Computer and Information Sciences, General.
- Criminal Justice/Safety Studies.
- Design and Visual Communications, General.
- Drafting and Design Technology/Technician, General.
- Education, General.
- Electromechanical Technology/Electromechanical Engineering Technology.
- Engineering, General.
- Fire Science/Fire-fighting.
- Health Teacher Education.
- Legal Assistant/Paralegal.
- Machine Tool Technology/Machinist.
- Multi-/Interdisciplinary Studies, Other.
- Nursing/Registered Nurse (RN, ASN, BSN, MSN).
- Physical Therapy/Therapist.
- Piano and Organ.
- Pre-Medicine/Pre-Medical Studies.
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer.
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist.
- Social Work.
- Substance Abuse/Addiction Counseling.
Question and Answer about "Angelina College"
No questions found...