College Profile: Trinity University
Trinity University may refer to: Trinity University (Texas), San Antonio, Texas, US
Trinity University of Asia, formerly known as Trinity College of Quezon City, Quezon City, Philippines
Trinity International University, Deerfield, Illinois, US
Trinity Washington University, Washington, DC, US
Trinity Western University, Langley, British Columbia, Canada
University of Trinity College, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Bronte International University, formerly known as Trinity College & University, Tortola, British Virgin Islands
210-999-8315 (financial aid)
||Private not-for-profit, 4-year or above|
||1,000 - 4,999|
|Title IV Eligibility
||Participates in Title IV federal financial aid programs|
||Presbyterian Church (USA)|
College Student Services Offered
||Academic/career counseling service|
||Employment services for students||Yes
||Placement services for completers|
||On-campus day care for students' children||
College Special Learning Opportunities
||Distance learning opportunities|
||ROTC: Air Force||
Sources: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Trinity University Website
Admissions Considerations & Recommendations
|Open admission policy
|Admission test scores
|TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language
Applicants (most recent fall period)
Admissions (most recent fall period)
Percentage of Students Submitting Test Scores
SAT Percentile Scores
ACT Percentile Scores
Percentage Receiving Financial Aid
Average Amount of Financial Aid Received
Average Tuition for Full-Time Undergraduates
Average Tuition for Full-Time Graduates
Comprehensive Fee for Full-Time Undergraduates
Per Credit Hour Charge for Part-Time Undergraduates
Per Credit Hour Charge for Part-Time Graduates
||Student Body Size||Yes
||Total Dormitory Capacity|
College Levels Offered
||Less than one year certificate||No
||One but less than two years certificate|
||Two but less than 4 years certificate|
All Academic Programs
- Art/Art Studies, General.
- Business Administration and Management, General.
- Chinese Language and Literature.
- Communication Studies/Speech Communication and Rhetoric.
- Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts, General.
- Economics, General.
- Elementary Education and Teaching.
- English Language and Literature, General.
- Finance, General.
- Geology/Earth Science, General.
- History, General.
- Intercultural/Multicultural and Diversity Studies.
- International Economics.
- Junior High/Intermediate/Middle School Education and Teaching.
- Management Science, General.
- Mathematics, General.
- Music Performance, General.
- Physics, General.
- Psychology, General.
- Russian Language and Literature.
- Secondary Education and Teaching.
- Spanish Language and Literature.
- Urban Studies/Affairs.
- Art History, Criticism and Conservation.
- Biology/Biological Sciences, General.
- Chemistry, General.
- Classics and Classical Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics, General.
- Computer and Information Sciences, General.
- East Asian Studies.
- Educational Leadership and Administration, General.
- Engineering Science.
- European Studies/Civilization.
- French Language and Literature.
- German Language and Literature.
- Hospital and Health Care Facilities Administration/Management.
- International Business/Trade/Commerce.
- International Relations and Affairs.
- Latin American Studies.
- Marketing/Marketing Management, General.
- Music, General.
- Music Teacher Education.
- Political Science and Government, General.
- Religion/Religious Studies.
- School Psychology.
- Speech and Rhetorical Studies.
- Voice and Opera.
Question and Answer about "Trinity University"
No questions found...